0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The Marshall plan:
2. What famous publication was the expression of the Enlightenment thought in Italy?
3. In which year were the Racial Laws enacted in Italy?
4. In 1919 Gabriele D’Annunzio led the City of Fiume (“Impresa di Fiume” literally the “Endeavor of Fiume”). In what state is the city of Fiume today?
5. Who is the author of Mistero Buffo?
6. Which car manufacturer first introduced the assembly line?
7. What is the narrative technique consisting of a person’s free representation of thoughts as they appear in the mind of the person?
8. What is meant by a legislative term in regard to Italian law?
9. Which of the following is a work by Niccolò Machiavelli?
10. Who is the author of the fantasy novel The Lord of the Rings