0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is 10 micrograms in decagrams?
2. What is 14 cm² in km²?
3. A piece of land is 100m by 150m. What is the area of the property in km²?
4. A pit holds 100m³ worth of water. What is this value in Gm³?
5. Which of the following is a unit of pressure? The letters refer to either SI or SI derived units?
6. Which of the following is a way to express an SI unit of energy? The letters refer to either SI or SI derived units?