0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. 20g of calcium is burned in excess oxygen, what is the mass of calcium oxide produced?
Ar [Ca = 40 O = 16]CorrectIncorrect
2. A 0.8 M solution was diluted to a final volume of 500 mL. If the new concentration is 0.2 M then how much water was added to the original solution?CorrectIncorrect
3. 90 grams of glucose is burned in a closed container which contains 80 grams of oxygen gas. Which of the following are true of this reaction?
Ar [H = 1 C = 12 O = 16]
I: Oxygen is the limiting reactant
II: There will be more carbon dioxide molecules produced than water molecules produced
III: There will be more oxygen molecules produced than glucose molecules producedCorrectIncorrect
4. A 0.75 litre sodium chloride solution with concentration 0.5 M is diluted with water so that it now takes up 1.5 litres. What concentration would this solution have?CorrectIncorrect
5. A container holds 0.5 moles of H₂ gas. How many hydrogen atoms are present in the container?CorrectIncorrect
6. A mixture contains 60% NaCl. If we have 2.9 kg of the mixture, then how much sodium can be extracted?
[Ar: Na = 23 Cl = 35]CorrectIncorrect
7. What mass of sulphur dioxide is required to make a 5 dL solution of concentration 4.0 mol/L?
[Ar: O = 16 S = 32]CorrectIncorrect
8. A 100cm³ solution of HCl has a concentration of 0.5 M. What is the concentration if 300cm³ is added?CorrectIncorrect